Whether you need exclusive broadband Internet access, peer-to-peer connectivity, or an anywhere, multi-site network, Consolidated Communications has a managed router service to meet your needs. Our managed router services provide businesses, government offices, and educational institutions with highly available and reliable data network solutions with 24-hour proactive monitoring, trouble tickets, and responsive customer support.
Choose the managed router service that best suits your needs:
Dedicated Ethernet Managed Internet Access (E-DIA) - Designed for organizations that require a highly secure and dedicated connection between their local area network (LAN) and the public Internet.
Managed Ethernet Line (E-Line) - Provides dedicated point-to-point connectivity over the consolidated network rather than the public Internet to improve quality and security. There are two types of E-Line solutions.
- Private Ethernet Line (EPL) - Provides point-to-point connectivity for each circuit.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) - Provides dedicated transport over the network. By using service multiplexing, EVPL reduces the need for CPE ports.
Managed Ethernet Local Area Network (E-LAN) - Ideal for multi-site organizations, this solution extends your native Ethernet environment to multiple locations on our private network. Managed E-LAN is available in two versions:
- Ethernet Private Local Area Network (EPLAN) - Provides connectivity anywhere and allows traffic to flow directly to its destination for fault-tolerant business continuity.
- Ethernet Virtual Local Area Network (EVPLAN) - Provides an additional level of control using virtual LAN IDs that determine which locations can communicate directly with each other.
MPLS VPN: Designed specifically for businesses with multi-service and multi-site applications, MPLS-VPN WAN offers a variety of access speeds and methods, as well as various classes of service. Leverages ubiquitous IP networks to provide flexibility, scalability, and ease of use. All customer traffic is secured through separate tunnels and routing instances, equivalent to Layer 2 technologies. CCI manages the routing of all traffic between customer sites.
Benefits of managed router services
- Reliable: high availability, backed by service level insurance and proactive 24/7 network monitoring.
- Dedicated Connections - Take advantage of dedicated connections on northern New England's largest fiber optic network.
- Symmetric speeds: Our service offers the same high speeds for downloads and downloads.
- Easy to manage: We take the complexity out of managing the service with proactive incident tickets and dashboard tools that let you track performance and usage. We also take care of the management and maintenance of the routers.
- Highly scalable: With bandwidth options ranging from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps, we can meet your data needs today and tomorrow.
- Transparent Integration: Thinking of Managed WiFi or VoIP? Managed router services can be combined with other advanced voice and data solutions.
- Support: fast response time.